ORAL/FLASH PRESENTATION FORMAT
- Only PowerPoint presentations (Office 2016, 365 and all previous versions for PC) are accepted.
- We recommend a maximum size for your presentation file of 30MB and no more than 15 slides.
- The projection format will be 4:3 aspect ratio, so please kindly set your slide presentation in the same format (attached template to be downloaded).
- Please save the presentation on a USB key. Personal laptops will not be allowed.
- If you have pictures, we recommend to use the following formats: .jpg, .gif, .tiff or .bmp (format .pict is NOT allowed).
- If you have video files attached to your power point presentation, please use the following formats: .mpg, .mpeg, .avi or .wmv. The format .mov (quick time) is NOT accepted.
- Please use common PC fonts for your PowerPoint presentation such as Arial, Times New Roman and the Wingdings collection for special characters.
- Authors will have a maximum of 15 minutes for their presentation, plus 5 minutes for discussion (15+5). Flash presentations will have a total of 5 minutes. Works have to be written in English.
- Please, use the provided template.
- Delegates should bring their plotted Poster in A1 format.